Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: October 12 Slabfest

Post Thanks / Like

Default October 12 Slabfest

OK you Moronians....You mention a Slabfest at Monroe, but no mention of a Throwdown??? What's up with that??? Me and Hooker just figure that yall must agree that the trophy looks better at Lake Talquin Lodge than riding around in Speckanators bus....Anyone up for another challenge???

Post Thanks / Like

You guys love that Talquin vs Monroe stuff............but Monroe is no Talquin.................you guys know this.................as your aware Tim only ONE lake in our area could possibly be on the same level of production as Talquin.

Crescent and Crescent alone. No more easy pickings for you lucky Talquinites. No No No.......... pick a fight up at Crescent.........get a black eye

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after".
    -Henry David Thoreau-

Post Thanks / Like

OK.....Now that Monroe is backing down, I guess it the Talquin vs Monroe trophy stays where it is at. Yes, we love the Talquin vs Monroe stuff but we love a challenge from any lake...It's the camaraderie more so than the winning anyway. I have met some great people since this Throwdown stuff started and made some great friends. But to defend Talquin, Monroe was not an "easy pickins" lake for us, I believe the challenge came from down south from that Speckledagitater So Stu, am I to presume that you are formally presenting a challenge to Talquin from Crescent?...Are you threatening Talquinites with a black eye...Wow...It just gets better and better!!!.....Stu, YOU DA MAN

Post Thanks / Like

i am waiting next

Post Thanks / Like

Who's this CrapSlabStu fellar....dissin Monroe like that......If it's who I think it is he's pulled many October 2 pounders from Monroe....even took a few trophies as I remember

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER and
    SBF
    authorized by: billbob and "G"
    aka: Baconator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speckanator View Post
    Who's this CrapSlabStu fellar....dissin Monroe like that......If it's who I think it is he's pulled many October 2 pounders from Monroe....even took a few trophies as I remember

Post Thanks / Like

The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you?"

litewirehooker is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I really think the lakes are about the same......."May be the fishermen/women that make the differance........just thinking out loud!!!!!"
    http://litewirehooks.com/
    [email protected]
    Every day you do not fish will be one day less you have to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by litewirehooker View Post
    I really think Monroe is the best......."May be the fishermen/women that make the differance........just thinking out loud!!!!!"
    I agree Curtis.

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER and
    SBF
    authorized by: billbob and "G"
    aka: Baconator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speckanator View Post
    I agree Curtis.
    I agree Curtis.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast