Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Next Spring

Post Thanks / Like

Default Next Spring

It looks like our rivers will be full on into Sept even if the rain lets up. This is bad for folks like me who love to fish the rivers in Georgia. It is also good for folks like me who like to fish the rivers in Georgia. HUH???? Think about what we can expect next May. These already better than average fish we caught this year will have more time to feed and grow. Next May we should have some really good fishing with maybe a record or two set for panfish in Georgia rivers.

I will start, as most, to concentrate on Doves, Deer, and crappie this fall and winter but always thniking about what may be there next May. I hope I am there and I also hope many of you will be there also.

Likes Shine Runner, Brimfisher LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm new to georgia. Don't have a boat yet so I'm stuck on the banks. Was wondering if poppin jigs under a slip cork works around here. Did pretty good when I was livin in oklahoma. Havnt had much luck and was wondering if there's certain colors or styles I should check out

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it works here for all Panfish. It works best with the Taser Bug.

Post Thanks / Like

Il give em a shot ty

Post Thanks / Like

Danbo is on the money. Slip cork rig or with a spinner the bream can't stand it.
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like il be makin a bait shop stop when I get home! My second favorite place...fishin of course is number one lol