Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The Creek Bite on Truman Lake Mo.

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Creek Bite on Truman Lake Mo.

Is awesome, Or so I hear, get this report about ______creek, get out map and look up same, Bang there it is, So up at 3 am headed to Truman Lake Mo. to fish ______creek. Looks good,lots of trees,some brush, bluffs,all the good things I am looking for, three boats there, lookin good man,,,,,,,Well three hours later and not one single bite, zip man. I troll over to this guy and say, Hey Man how it going, Real sweet he says NOTHING.. I got all day man, hows it going..... NO GOOD, and turns his head, Heck Man when I have a bad day I post it, He just humped up and pouted, big baby..... Oh and I told y'all that to tell you this.

I Went to the wrong Creek...... go figure, only me would get the place wrong. seems there are more that one _________creek.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing he was all pissy because he was in $#!+ Creek and had no paddle!

Sorry that you got skunked michael!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report Beagle. I will try not to fish in that-----creek arm when I get down there again.

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle you need some crown with that wine? HEHE had too

keeferfish is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

All the nice people went the correct creek! Better days and nice people ahead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

On My worst day On my double worst day, you stop and ask how is it going, I shall speak to you in a nice voice, tell you it sucks, offer you my spot, ask for a cold drink,or samich, or just visit. I hate grumpy people, and I can get grumpy, just try not to inflict it on others...................... think I will go fish ___________creek in the morning. (late) morning.