Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bandit Depth Trolling Charts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bandit Depth Trolling Charts

Hi All,Trying to find the charts for the 100, 200 & 300 series. When I went to the link referenced in the archives I could not find them. Does anybody know where the charts can be found? Appreciate the help. PS: pulled the trigger and bought the PST's at Grizzly Jig yesterday. Good price , Great Folks! Louie & Wade along with all the folks there work hard to make you a customer for life. Hard to find that these days! If you have never done business with them before try them. You won't be disappointed.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Look over on the Mississippi board.....I posted the charts in a thread there a little while ago. I would post them for you here but they are in my computer and I am not at home right now.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Hi G - went to MS forum and found the referenced link but when I try to open it I can't find the charts? Any advice. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Here are the charts for 300's and 200's.........I use mainly 300's myself Name:  Bandit%20200%20300%20Quick%20Ref.jpg
Views: 16888
Size:  33.0 KB
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Ha....me and Rees were posting at the same time lol
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Here is yet another chart that sjows the 100's also Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1375235111123  bandit chart.jpg
Views: 34175
Size:  27.3 KB
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. Appreciate all the help. Just picked up another 2060 from War Eagle yesterday. Will post a couple of photos in a couple of months after we're finished with the custom work. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Ree's I read your post about the young man facing difficult days ahead. I pray that you find the strength to be bold in your witness to him in the hope of the resurrection. As it is for him it is for us, and that is that all things work for good for those in Christ Jesus. May the Holy Spirit bless you both as you share this time together.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by specseeker View Post
    Thanks guys. Appreciate all the help. Just picked up another 2060 from War Eagle yesterday. Will post a couple of photos in a couple of months after we're finished with the custom work. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Ree's I read your post about the young man facing difficult days ahead. I pray that you find the strength to be bold in your witness to him in the hope of the resurrection. As it is for him it is for us, and that is that all things work for good for those in Christ Jesus. May the Holy Spirit bless you both as you share this time together.
    I appreciate that, Jordan passed away this afternoon but we made plans to be together another day and I look forward to it. He was very brave and confident in his Faith so its all good, tuff but good.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925