Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Coralville Res

Post Thanks / Like

Default Coralville Res

Yesturday was slow, today started out great then quickly turned off. This afternoon started looking up and produced the biggest fish yet this fall for me. I cleaned 6 alone that were 12 - 13 inch.
    Fish now, you'll be dead for a long time

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good day overall. I passed by the Res on my way back from Macbride yesterday (bluegill, crappie and a couple nice white bass) and it looked like a circus with all the big rocket boats and skiiers etc. Hope you didn't get run down!

Post Thanks / Like

I was up in the river part. Its a ride and you have to know where the water is, but it was worth it. I was in the res early in the morning, then left for my sons game and then came back out. It was quite a circus out there.

Post Thanks / Like

The fishing has been good for me on the Res.. I'll take the big rocket boats and the skiers over the wind. Something has to give here with these winds.Just when you get in a good troll zone,bang the wind screws it up.Anyone else notice all the gills (sunfish) in the Res. lately?
    :D Give a man a crappie you feed him for a day...teach a man to fish for crappie and get rid of him for the weekend!!!

Post Thanks / Like

They have been strong for two years now. I have caught some that I have cleaned. 4 inch white bass also this fall.