Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody know about Rondon

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Does anybody know about Rondon

Rondon is a member of this site he is noted for making plastic baits and other stuff for the crappie fisherman the reason why I'm posting this is I haven't found him on the site in his website is completely down and not on the Internet anymore I've tried and tried to contact him left messages on three different sites so if anybody knows about Rondon please let me know right away we are praying for him and hope everything is okay with him and his family.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I think that maybe he is just missing in action until the cooler weather and he will show back up. He lives in Monroe, not far from me and the other day David Owen owner of the Honey Hole Tackle shop mentioned him to me and said he probably wouldn't be on the forum much until it cools off.

I see he is filling orders from others post mentioned, so I'm sure he is ok! Hope to see him active again here on the forum. Next time I talk to David I'll ask about him.
    Brandon Jennings
    Bayou Crappie ETC

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TreeFrog View Post
    I think that maybe he is just missing in action until the cooler weather and he will show back up. He lives in Monroe, not far from me and the other day David Owen owner of the Honey Hole Tackle shop mentioned him to me and said he probably wouldn't be on the forum much until it cools off.

I see he is filling orders from others post mentioned, so I'm sure he is ok! Hope to see him active again here on the forum. Next time I talk to David I'll ask about him.
    thank you for the information I will be sending you a private p.m..

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

But how do you order without his site up?? I've told several people I work with to check out his site but they try and it says it doesn't exist. Tough recommending someone and they can't get there to look.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    Rondon is a member of this site he is noted for making plastic baits and other stuff for the crappie fisherman the reason why I'm posting this is I haven't found him on the site in his website is completely down and not on the Internet anymore I've tried and tried to contact him left messages on three different sites so if anybody knows about Rondon please let me know right away we are praying for him and hope everything is okay with him and his family.
    We are praying he is ok too.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Below is a link to another recent post. Good question about how to contact, but maybe some of these members can shed some light.

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/main-...ppiebaits.html
    Brandon Jennings
    Bayou Crappie ETC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TreeFrog View Post
    Below is a link to another recent post. Good question about how to contact, but maybe some of these members can shed some light.

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/main-...ppiebaits.html
    thank you.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

RonDons baits are from labaits.com not lacrappiebaits.com
    Life is Good !
    2018 Kentucky & Tennessee Crappie Masters State Champs!

Post Thanks / Like

my bad sorry for the mixup. oops!
    Brandon Jennings
    Bayou Crappie ETC

Post Thanks / Like

Just read on another board he is just busy and will be back and going in about a month. Hope that is true!

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast