Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Garland Baby Shad (Need helping deciding which colors to leave at home)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bobby Garland Baby Shad (Need helping deciding which colors to leave at home)

I have the following colors of Bobby Garland Baby Shad's and I was curious which colors you would leave home. I'm trying to make some more room in my bag since most of the time I'm walking the bank. Also, if there are any colors I have missing that you believe I should add please make those suggestions too Also, most of the water I fish is clear sometimes a little stain to it. Cajun Cricket, Pearl White, Key Lime Pie, Bleeding Shad, Monkey Milk, Blue Grass, Threadfin Shad, Smoke Silver, Green Hornet, Blue Thunder, Electric Chicken, Bayou Booger, Mo'Glo Outlaw Special, Opening Night, Bone White/ Chartreuse, Hologram Ghost, Blue Pearl, Mo'Glo Electric Chicken, Mo'Glo Ghost, and Blue Ice

Post Thanks / Like

You need to add cajun cricket for sure.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

monkey milk,blue thunder and threadfin shad are my favorite colors...blue thunder being my go-to color

2000 ProCraft 210 SuperPro DC w/Merc 250 ProXB
    Hi-Tek rod holders

Etowah, Tn. foothills to the Smokey Mountains
    Post Thanks / Like

Outlaw Special, Double Silver Rainbow, Ghastly Minnow, Hot Lipps are always in my boat.

monkscrappie is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Just received (3) new colors for 2014 season. Got them on the web site a couple of days ago.

Monk Monk's Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

You might look into the backpack bag that bass pro has. You wear it on your back and it should have enough room to carry everything you need and then some and with it on your back you have your hands free.

Post Thanks / Like

Nobody is going to tell me I need to get Butter Belly? I saw that a lot of people caught fish on that color figured someone would suggest it. I really like the look of the Double Silver Rainbow I'll have to for sure pick that up. I am not sure on the backpack I just bought a new bag to use and if I didn't have so many panfish assassins in it and bobby garlands I would have room to add some Kalin's and Slab Bandits. Make some suggestions please of what colors I should leave at the house. For instance I haven't caught anything on Electric Chicken (which I'm going to keep in there and keep trying) Blue/Pearl, Green Hornet, Smoke Silver (usually smoke does good around here), Opening Night, and I have yet to catch a fish on any of the Mo'Glo BGBS but, I fish at night quite a bit during the spring so I kind of want to keep them in there too.

Post Thanks / Like

OF those you listed I'd leave behind the Key lime pie, Blue grass, Green hornet, And Electric chicken, My past spring go to color was the Mo'Glo Ghost and monkey milk the #2. However some days they will eat one shade and next day totally different altogether.....stranger fishes these crappies.
    Go ahead crappie slab...........Make my day!!!!

Eagle 1 is online now Crappie.com Legend and Mississippi Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

patriot on a pink or red head if I could only have one . electric chicken would be second choice . the rest don't get used unless these don't work ., which is rare . jmo .
    Likes theygotaeat LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Mo Glow Sunrise, Mo Glow Screamer, Mo Glow Devils Grin.. and Watermelon wine
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast