Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tuttle Creek, KS

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tuttle Creek, KS

Anyone have reports? Specifically, I was looking for suggestions on places to try during Aug. I’m going to a KCT tournament down there on the 18th…Haven’t fished it before and was hoping for some advice. Thanks in advance.
    "Indeed, the single biggest reason we're not catching fish spring, summer, winter, or fall is that there are no fish where we're fishing."

Gord Pyzer

Post Thanks / Like

I live bout 30 miles from this lake but dont fish it much prefer milford and milford is closer for me. It is chock full of white bass which you will probably find when crappie fishing. The southern half of the reservoir has allot better water clarity, more structure to fish and deeper water etc. Backs of coves have allot of standing timber I like to vertical jig. How did you end up doing in tourney?

Post Thanks / Like

If I remember correctly 10th out of 14. I refused to fish the shallow water vertical jigging pattern and it cost me. Tightlined the river channel in 30fow. There was fish there, but not like the shallow timber. Good experience, great anglers, and enjoy fishing new waters.
    "Indeed, the single biggest reason we're not catching fish spring, summer, winter, or fall is that there are no fish where we're fishing."

Gord Pyzer