Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Welcome Wally!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Welcome Wally!

Wally,

Louisiana neighbor here! *Enjoyed meeting you back in 2005 at the boat ramp on Red River Grand Ecore at Natchitoches La. *You were prefishing for a tournament out of Bossier City Bass Pro. *I approached you and you offered me a grape soda..lol. Amazing what can be remembered!

A big thankyou for all that you do for Crappie fishermen, and for helping to put this great sport in the spot light that it so well deserves. *

My question:

I have started a local tournament based Crappie club in North Louisiana. *What if any suggestions can you give to me? Maybe something that you have learned from your experience. *Also, we hope to make an impact on the crappie world in some small way of our own. *Louisiana does not seem to draw the attention from larger tournament circuits that some other areas have gained. *In your opinion, how can we help to change this, and draw more attention to the great Crappie experience we have to offer here in Louisiana.

Thanks,
    Brandon
    Brandon Jennings
    Bayou Crappie ETC

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Brandon Call me later on this subject 214 683 4759 maybe i can help get it going !! Yes I remember you ! Grape soda is good

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Wally! I really look forward to the conversation!
    Brandon Jennings
    Bayou Crappie ETC