Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: You left us too soon Dad

Post Thanks / Like

Default You left us too soon Dad

Dad, We may have not always seen eye to eye on every issue but when it came to the love of nature and the joys of fishing you taught me right. I can remember the first time you took me night fishing for Cats, the fist fishing pole you bought me as a child, and the first time you let me drive the boat. All of these things I hold tightly to in my heart. As the song says, :You were a Maverick .... Good friend why did you have to go, just when I was getting to know you" . Dad, I have heard that Heaven has a river flowing through the middle of it. I am sure you are there now trying to decide rather you should be fishing for Crappie, trout, or cats. . I will carry your love of nature and continue to teach the younger generation as you taught me. Rest peaceful now, relax and cast for it is now your time to fish all the time, Love ya Ol' Man. Your son, Michael mobleydodson FUNERAL SERVICE: Obituaries

Post Thanks / Like

I miss you old man. I went and got a new motor for the boat today. Trout season is just around the corner and I plan on bringing in a few Rainbows for you.

Name:  dad.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  6.5 KB