Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Springs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hot Springs

I will be in hot springs this weekend with my wife this weekend for our anniv she wants to go shopping but I also want to hit up some tackle stores and look into getting me a cpl of new crappie rods! So does anyone have any suggestions of what we can do while we are there or any good tackle shops, places to eat or things to do while we are there! If you know of any plz let me know

NIMROD is online now Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Nimrod's catch loves to get a hot mineral bath and massage. Don't know much about tackle shops there.
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Wait for Bass Pro to open, or go to Academy in LR. IMO all tackle shops in HS are overpriced with limited selection
    I DO MY BEST PROOFREADING RIGHT AFTER I HIT THE "SUBMIT" BUTON

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingarkansas View Post
    I will be in hot springs this weekend with my wife this weekend for our anniv she wants to go shopping but I also want to hit up some tackle stores and look into getting me a cpl of new crappie rods! So does anyone have any suggestions of what we can do while we are there or any good tackle shops, places to eat or things to do while we are there! If you know of any plz let me know
    Gotta stop at Perkins for breakfast.
    ><}}}}*> (C.J.)

Post Thanks / Like

McClards BBQ in hot springs!
    Midsouth Tackle

RCC is offline Crappie.com Legend and Arkansas Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Greg View Post
    McClards BBQ in hot springs!
    Yes.

Take her up to the Home Plate just north of the west gate of HSV. Good eating anytime.

Take in a show, play putt putt, ride go carts, get a massage, walk the promenade, hold hand under spring water to see if it is really hot, fill gallon jugs with water from spiggot on side of street, hit McClards for lunch, go early and park on the street side, drink a red bull to get second wind, go to home plate for breakfast or dinner, go up in the observation tower during a lightning storm, go to fake downtown auction and by a grampaw clock, practice parallel parking during peak time in down town area, place large bet on horse, eat at Rods Pizza cellar, visit Bill Crooks music store, sneak in and eat free continental breakfast at the Embassy Suites. Do what Cache22 said on the way back home. It's a possibility we may see you there.
    RCC's Crappie Eradication Service
    Eliminating your slab problems one fish at a time
    For free estimates give us a call at O U 812.

Post Thanks / Like

new brewery going in one of the old bath houses in downtown. supposed to have the best beer selection in the area.

Go play a "game of skill", ie video poker at the horse track, (the ponies aint runnin' this time of year)

You Can Make a Difference!

Post Thanks / Like

last time I took her to play putt putt and go carts she drove into me at full speed and about gave me backlash so no she is not driving and as far as McClards I know it is Historic but I prefer Craig's BBQ in Devauls Bluff over McClards any day of the week! just cant wait only 2 more days till we leave!

Post Thanks / Like

Smokin in Style has decent BBQ. For good seafood try Cajun Boilers.
    I DO MY BEST PROOFREADING RIGHT AFTER I HIT THE "SUBMIT" BUTON

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingarkansas View Post
    last time I took her to play putt putt and go carts she drove into me at full speed and about gave me backlash so no she is not driving and as far as McClards I know it is Historic but I prefer Craig's BBQ in Devauls Bluff over McClards any day of the week! just cant wait only 2 more days till we leave!
    Craig's is definitely the best around but you ask for places in hot spring not in devalue bluff,: scratchehed!!!!
    Midsouth Tackle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast