Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Well I Promised a Report Back On My New Green Light. This is It!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well I Promised a Report Back On My New Green Light. This is It!

We just went to a new place and did not even have any brush in and it was a long shot just to try something new so we didn't do very well, but did get a few. Lots a few and missed a few, LOL!

However the story here is not about the catch, it's about this light and I can't say enough about this light. I have had 5 green lights alone plus several different kind of white lights of all kinds so I have fished at night a lot over the years.

This light is something else, never see a light circle like this ever before. Once it was actually dark the outer circle was huge, probably at least 40', maybe 50'. I have a 17' Lund and it went probably 15 feet at least out both the front and aft of the boat, not to mention even the other side of the boat We could see fish 10' to 15' away from us as they swim by near the surface. The tree we tied up to was huge and it too was lit up big time and we were not right near it. I had the light at different levels just playing around with it to see what it would do.

I have never seen anything this bright!

Anyway I promised a report on the light and this ins it. Anyone interested just ask or PM or email me and I would be happy to point you in the right direction. I get nothing and have no part of these lights. Well other than I would like to get him to let me sell them around here and on my site, but either way this is one killer light! It's totally Awesome!

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Skip .... if you say you'd like to sell these lights, & have them on your website, then that's about as good a recommendation for getting one as I've ever heard. They must be something special

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

cp I was really surprised they were as bright as they are and first class the way they are made. Only thing I didn't like is easy to fix, he puts a small alligator clamps on it and I like a big enough one to clamp on the post so will change that, but that is a very small negative since he makes these thing so good!

I have a good many green light and have used some white ones as well, nothing compares to this one.

Peak Vise Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Skip, how long do you think one of these lights would last on a 12v deer feeder battery? 3 or 4 hours?
    Thanks for the report. This heat is driving me to considering going into night fishing.
    "Proud Member of Team Geezer"

Post Thanks / Like

It draws 5 Amps so if you have a 100 Amp Battery I guess it would last a long time. I do not know what a deer feeder battery has Amp wise. I do know if you ask Andy he will know, one smart guy. Give him a call.... 508-524-0296 Andy Loomis. Just remember tell him I sent you please.

Peak Vise Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Skip,
    I'm really glad you liked the light, and I feel the same way as you do about it. I was so impressed with it that I just had to share it with all you guys. I added a switch and some post clamps to it so that all I had to do is just turn it off . Just remember try not to cut your wires too short, the length of the wire is important . I added some 18 gauge wire and the switch to the end where he had the alligator clips. I hope to get to use it again soon. I'll post a video and some pictures of the fish we catch. Also I sent you a PM. I've been trying to get in touch with you about some of your glow in the dark jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

How can i get one of these light's.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzbackhunter View Post
    How can i get one of these light's.
    Loomis LED - High Intensity Underwater Lights

I bought the 30 LED Drop Light. His phone number is 508-524-0296 and his name is Andy Loomis, very smart guy.

Peak Vise Dealer