Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing with 'Friends'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing with 'Friends'

Had the pleasure of introducing a couple of 'Buds'. Yep, dats 'Crappie Reaper', from Oklahoma, & 'Beagleman' from Missouri. These 2 were made from the same mold. What fun but, 3in rain the day before we got to lake Oologah sure made it tough. When setting this trip up, I was in a fever to fish one of the feeder creek/rivers. That being gone, we fished the main lake. We tried just about everything from the bridge to the dam. Did get a slow bite in some standing timber. Beagleman was still recovering from a operation but still had the long pole working like a champ. Crappie Reaper was taking care of the back of the boat. Sunday after Beagle left, he did catch a 'goodun' in the front seat. Loved the 2 days with these fine fishers. They are already planning another meeting. Remember this,,, "What happens in Vinita,,,, stays in Vinita!!"<*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I sure had a good time, just to much to soon, but I am still waiting to go the next time, sure was a nice lake,and man the chicken fried steak at the restaurant was great. see ya soon I hope.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a good time!

Post Thanks / Like

Chatt next time you need to take boiled peanuts with you Beagle loves them (LOL) Sorry Beagle glad you all had a good time!!!
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by got crappie View Post
    Chatt next time you need to take boiled peanuts with you Beagle loves them (LOL) Sorry Beagle glad you all had a good time!!!

no your not sorry, now you got me stirred up,mad,upset,and plain ole whoop a'' mode..............not. we had fun, sure be glad when I get over this operation, guess I was rushing it a bit, so back to slow down and rest mode, yep sittin on the porch, drinkin wilers,munchin on snot dots.

Post Thanks / Like

From what I have heard your a brave man them two in your boat. What fun I bet you had and hope for more adventures for them. Seems like Beagle has all the MO. fish scared had to go out of state.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have paid good money to have been in the back of that boat if crappie reaper was made from the same mold as ole Beagleman. Always a great laugh or two or twenty when Beagleman or Chatt is around. Then throw another one in the mix and it had to be a great time even with the rough fishing. Better luck next time guys. Chatt hope to see you over on the MO side sometime.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    I would have paid good money to have been in the back of that boat if crappie reaper was made from the same mold as ole Beagleman. Always a great laugh or two or twenty when Beagleman or Chatt is around. Then throw another one in the mix and it had to be a great time even with the rough fishing. Better luck next time guys. Chatt hope to see you over on the MO side sometime.
    Put it this way 15, it gets deeper in Chatts boat than the water on a very deep lake. With high boots on, and 6 eyes turned brown, it was a flowin.

beagle man, holler at me if you need me to take care of some of your light work when it comes to these guys messin with ya.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry