Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing with 'Friends'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing with 'Friends'

Had the pleasure of introducing a couple of 'Buds'. Yep, dats 'Crappie Reaper', from Oklahoma, & 'Beagleman' from Missouri. These 2 were made from the same mold. What fun but, 3in rain the day before we got to lake Oologah sure made it tough. When setting this trip up, I was in a fever to fish one of the feeder creek/rivers. That being gone, we fished the main lake. We tried just about everything from the bridge to the dam. Did get a slow bite in some standing timber. Beagleman was still recovering from a operation but still had the long pole working like a champ. Crappie Reaper was taking care of the back of the boat. Sunday after Beagle left, he did catch a 'goodun' in the front seat. Loved the 2 days with these fine fishers. They are already planning another meeting. Remember this,,, "What happens in Vinita,,,, stays in Vinita!!"<*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing somebody spilled a little Forty Creek!
    "My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am" -- unknown

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds like ya had a great time.
    Life is good today.

Post Thanks / Like

That dude on the left shur is purty! Thanks for the invite Chatt, it truly means a lot! Now that beagle knows where I am, he kin sneak down here anytime. That was some tough fishing. Two day total of barely squat. BTW, how'd the guy at the Motel like his fish?

I'ma give Talala Creek chance for redemption in the morning. Pictures at 11. Thanks again!
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry