Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Help! Problems Typing Posts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help! Problems Typing Posts

It seems to just be here on Crappie.com that I have trouble typing posts. Everything is fine until I need to back up my cursor and then it doesn't act like it wants to respond to me moving it back to correct spelling for example. Sometimes it just dissappears for a minute then appears where I wanted it. I can't arrow it back and forth at all. I'm about as fast of a "hunt and peck" typer as I can be but it won't even keep up with me. I thought that I had misspelled a lot of words but realized that they didn't take as I was typing. Also, very slow to switch between forums here. It's only on this website that I have this problem. Have I not got something right in my settings?
    Last edited by slabbandit; 07-28-2013 at 06:27 PM.
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

I'm having a problem backing out of a post. Have to go back a click on forum to get out. Read something a couple of days ago that another member posted having the same problem and since reading that post I have been experiencing this problem more than ever.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't think it was my computer. Just got it out of the shop and it has an awesome virus program installed.
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

Try clicking the compatibility view thingy at the top of the IE site.
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, what Hanr3 said. The icon looks like a ripped sheet of paper, right next to the refresh icon.
    Team "Itch N 2 Fish"