Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I got schooled today!! LOL!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I got schooled today!! LOL!!!!

Well today just didn't pan out like I thought it would go! No excuses my dock shooting just didn't work I guess I need to get me some rod holders and learn how to fish with the big boys! lol Some fish were caught but nobody could really brag congratulations to the winner with a 1.49 crappie all the dinks I was able to catch averaged .75 oh well they will eat good lol. I like to thank the Shoals Crappie club for hosting the tourney I enjoyed meeting fisherman that like to catch crappie as much as I do. I have to say I really enjoyed meeting Mr John Wells from old rocky top lol All I have to say is bring on that fall bite like yesterday!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for report.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report and don't feel bad. I struggled for a few dinks today also! They did taste good though, LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

I personally like to eat a dink over a slab when it comes down to it ,they crisp up quicker GRIN

Post Thanks / Like

it was good to meet ya today dwhat agood day to be on the water. A lot of fish was caught today just a little n the small side but like ikard said them 11 and 12ch eat good. Our next open tournan wibe august 24 on Little bear hope to see ya there

Post Thanks / Like

Ikard77 - Glad you guys came out and fished with us today. Like you, we didn't get into any decent size fish either. All good eatin size but nothin to brag about.
    David McCarley

Post Thanks / Like

Ikard, it was good to see you again and glad you came out. There are a lot of good folks in SACA.

We were going to fish Honeycomb but it had too much floating dead grass for pulling cranks. We went up river to a little cleaner water. We wound up catching 37 crappie and 34 of them were in that 12-13 inch range. The other three had a chance. We got lucky that one of them would be enough for big fish.
    Team "Itch N 2 Fish"