Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ElDorado Cheney Fish feeding study

Post Thanks / Like

Default ElDorado Cheney Fish feeding study

Study investigates fish feeding habits | Wichita Eagle

Craig,
    Are you helping out with this study on El Dorado? Was surprised not to see your name mentioned in the article.

Good information, but it would be interesting to see their results when they are done with the study.
    Tim.

Craig Johnson is offline Moderator "Ask The Biologist" Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingtim View Post
    Study investigates fish feeding habits | Wichita Eagle

Craig,
    Are you helping out with this study on El Dorado? Was surprised not to see your name mentioned in the article.

Good information, but it would be interesting to see their results when they are done with the study.
    Tim.
    Tim,

This study is a cooperative effort between KDWPT and Fort Hays State University. The study is being completed by the two graduate students listed in the article. I am helping the guys out by helping them find fish and learn the lake and providing them with whatever info they need. It is their study that was approved by KDWPT research staff and I'm operating in the background to help them out.

Yes, there should be some very good info as a result of this study. I'm anxious to see it myself!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the response!

I'm sure they are learning a lot.