Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lighting option

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lighting option

I was looking around on the internet for led strip lights for to use at night for the side of the boat. When I came across this set. I think it would put the whole green vs white color thing to rest for me. What do some of you night fishermen think about something like this?

SUPERNIGHT (TM) 16.4ft 5M Waterproof Flexible strip 300leds Color Changing RGB SMD5050 LED Light Strip Kit RGB 5M +44Key Remote+12V 5A Power Supply - Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

LED Flexible Strips Sale‎
    LED Light Bulbs, LED Strip Lighting, 120V LED Ribbon, 12V Tape Light, LED Landscape Lighting, LED PAR30 lamp, LED PAR38 Bulb, LED MR16, LED Lamps
    LED Strip Light Bargains, All Sizes
    ,Unique 120v & 12v LED Strip Lights‎

if you plan on buying the LED Stripe just make sure they are made by CREE. I wouldn't spend my money on anything less.
    Just trying to be helpful. These guys up here in GA are taking the night fishing thing to a new level ,
    Check out Thespidermans and quicks boats. They have already set theirs up like you are thinking about and would help if you needed it.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see the boat when you are finished with it.

FISH ON

Post Thanks / Like

Cree are the LEDS in lights I just bought. The pic of them in in the thread about Green Lights. I would prefer having a drop down light for fishing like I bought. I decided I didn't want the strips all around my boat and just prefer the one drop down light for fishing. Now if you want this for your boat just because you like it then sure it's fine and I am sure it will work for fishing some, but doubt it would be like the Cree LEDs is the drop down light I just bought because they would be too bright.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!