Last Tuesday MO' MONEY posted a thread asking if anyone fishing Sardis or Enid on Saturday would be interested in taking a young man fishing. He was visiting from MO and staying with his aunt which MO' worked with. When all this started MO' thought he was gonna be able to take him but the date conflicted with a cruise he was taking with his other half. I agreed to take him and MO' got us together.
Blaine and his uncle Chad met me at Cossar State Park ramp at Enid at 6am. We never cranked the outboard, pushed the boat away from the ramp and dropped the trolling motor. Blaine was a natural and we kinda picked on Uncle Chad a little bit as he backlashed one to the linecounters while setting the poles out, they both caught on quick and the fun started.
Here's Blaine with his first BIG crappie, he had never caught any this size before.
The sunrise was purty and Blaine kept reeling em in!!!

Here's the picnic table shot, wound up with 27 keepers and 2 happy fishermen!!

Thanks to "G" and Hook One for getting me a Crappie.com fishaflouge cap for Blaine and thanks to Slab for sending him a special package which he recieved today. He was very surprised and excited with his goodies from crappie.com.

Once again Cappie.com comes together, makes some knew friends and introduces a young man to the crappie world. I had a blast sharing my rig with a couple of geat guys, special thanks to "G", Hook One, and Slab for making this day even better!