Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Beav

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Beav

Just wondering how your doing and when's that fish fry?
    All lakes raise a foot when I step in the boat

Post Thanks / Like

His trolling motor has been giving poor Beav the fits. At least he was able to take the wife out on a couple of trips before the motor went out on him.

Post Thanks / Like

I am doing ok Doc, I am having some problems with the trolling motor. I have been trying to get it repaired but am close to saying the heck with it and replacing it. I am trying to decide which motor to get now. a power drive V2 or the terrova. I am also considering replacing the boat too.
    Right now our AC went out and they can't fix it until tomorrow at the earliest. Have been without AC since last Sunday. It has been hovering around mid 80's since. Having both furnace and air conditioner replaced. When it rains trouble, it pours.
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

We will get out fishing I promise Chris. I like Wanahoo lake and am looking forward to going back, but with a Tm that is working properly.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the fish fry set for Sept 8th. I only have about 100 fillets in the freezer so far. I am going to SD this next week and hope to improve the freezer count after that trip. I have moved the party to the city park last year and again this year because it was getting to big for my back yard. Hoping to have another great turnout again this year. EB

Post Thanks / Like

70's this weekend EB. Good chance to leave those windows open, it could be worse for late July.