Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pana Bait/ Catfish Connection

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pana Bait/ Catfish Connection

I went over to Pana Bait yesterday to talk with them about sponsorship on this board. Owner has sort of loaded up on his advetising dollars and not able to at this time. I'd like for any of you that stop in at Pana Bait to mention 'Crappie.Com'. I know "edhead" would appreciate your spreading the world.

Pana bait has a nice selection of crappie gear as well as for the catfisherperson. They have a catalog with new 2005 edition coming out after the middle of January. I'm going to have to make another trip over there as I saw several colors of tubes that i wasn't sure how my stock was along with maybe another rod or two.

They have a real nice showroom it is not jammed up like several bait shops I've been. They were very friendly folks. It is located at the junction of hwy 51 & 16 east of Pana. Instead of turning north on 51 turn south and it is right there on you left.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I love going over to The Catfish Connection, it is only about 30 miles from my home. I buy several hundred dollars worth of gear from them every year and I plan on buying some more next Spring. They seem to generate a good deal of buisness from their advertising on the Brotherhood Of Catfishermen board as several fellows in Northern Illinois are planning a special trip just to buy some gear from them. I have also seen lots of folks talking about buying gear out of their catalog on the catfish board. So, they should realize that advertising on a message board will draw buisness. Stay with them, it took a while for them to go with the BOC board. :D