Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Pics

Ed and Mike i finally got my scanner replaced.So here are the pics of what we cuaght that day.Sorry it took so long
    Dads big one is forth from the left.Pic does it no justice.But that board they are laying on is 14 1/4" wide.
    He was like a pig in mud but i couldn't talk him into posing with it once i told him i was gonna put it on here.LOL Thanks agian Ed for the good day fishin.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Good lookin bunch of fish...your dad had a good reason to be proud of that pig.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I still remember him thinking we where nuts for fishing that way.
    Nice fish

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah he still says he cant believe it.But he also says he has a new outlook on how to catch crappie.LOL He is all fired up to start fishin in the next couple of weeks.So i guess i will have to set my huntin deer aside for awhile and spend some time on the water with him fishin.
    He's 72 so i better get as much time with him as possible.He dont get around like he used to.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice layout.

When were these fish caught? Did you have them in a basket? The tails look a like they've been fannin' beds.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Kit we cuaght them just afew weeks ago and they were kept in the livewell of my Ranger.But they were cuaght off the bottom of the lake and not submerged.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Your right hogster....

Quote Originally Posted by hogster
    Yeah he still says he cant believe it.But he also says he has a new outlook on how to catch crappie.LOL He is all fired up to start fishin in the next couple of weeks.So i guess i will have to set my huntin deer aside for awhile and spend some time on the water with him fishin.
    He's 72 so i better get as much time with him as possible.He dont get around like he used to.
    I like the way you puttin your deer huntin aside for the ole Man.
    That's more impessive than the nice mess of fish y'all got....
    Proud of you Dude!

Randy

Post Thanks / Like

Is your dad gonna come down for camp Greg? i would like to hear his stories about the bigun.what about the bow hunting hows that goin?i went squirrel huntin the other mornin and flat walked up on a shooter buck in the 130 range he let me get within 20 yards before he stood up he was laying on a ridge in a big patch of cedars he still didnt get very excited just kinda walked off,a few years ago that would have excited me but now that the fishin bug has got me so bad it just wasnt all that exciting.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

No dad wont be there.Bringing the wife with me.Dad and i will shoot down to LOZ this fall and catch some slabs with ya.:D

The bow huntin is going good i just haven't seen the big one yet. I shot two yodies last weekend though.That was fun,they came in and sat down 18 yards from my stand.shot the first one and the second turned on the first and started attaching it so i shot that one also.Never seen the likes of that before.Its still alittle early around here for the big boys to be running.Last of OCT. will be good if im not fishin.130 class deer is a pretty good one,we try not to shoot anything below 140 on the hunting property.So we have some pretty good ones running around:D

Post Thanks / Like

Treat me like I'm stupid.

What's a Yodie?

g.
    Standing in the Gap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast