Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 1995 Ranger r72 115 Mecury

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1995 Ranger r72 115 Mecury

Hi,

I am trying to find the true as is market value for my 1995 ranger r72 115 merc.....I looked at nada but it has the value you for 70hp 1995 ranger r72.....Would appreciate any help...

jeremy

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I looked it up separately .... boat ~$3400-3800 motor ~ $1000
    I did not, however, put any add-on equipment in the boat inquiry. And I did not factor in the trailer value. Looking at some sales ads for same outfit (or close), I found prices ranging from $3500 to $5000 & higher ... depending on location & overall condition + equipment.

It's only a year older than when you bought it for $5500 .... I think your original asking price was reasonable, and fits within the NADA value range. Put pics & description on Personal Classifieds Forum, and see what happens !!

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy View Post
    I looked it up separately .... boat ~$3400-3800 motor ~ $1000
    I did not, however, put any add-on equipment in the boat inquiry. And I did not factor in the trailer value. Looking at some sales ads for same outfit (or close), I found prices ranging from $3500 to $5000 & higher ... depending on location & overall condition + equipment.

It's only a year older than when you bought it for $5500 .... I think your original asking price was reasonable, and fits within the NADA value range. Put pics & description on Personal Classifieds Forum, and see what happens !!

... cp

Thanks pappy

I just would like to get what the actual value its worth...I know it is hard to exactly put a exact price on it...So, boat is basically worth 3,400...If in decent/good shape...Engine is worth 1,000 running etc..

I just have one depth finder on the console....No on board charger.....The boat came with a junk depth finder on the front that didnt work..So, I took it off and threw it away...I also have a custom ranger tarp.....The trailer is pretty good shape...

jeremy

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to ask $4,600 obo for it.....I factor in...That there is no on board charger and only one older depth finder on it....

jeremy