Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B'n'M web site

Post Thanks / Like

Default B'n'M web site

Am I the only one who can't get on their web site?
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you using this URL .... B'n'M Fishing ... I just did & had no trouble.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, and have tried every other search engine link I could find. I keep getting this: "Sorry, an error occuried. Please try again. If you continue to see this error, please contact Connect Technology." Yes I know occurred is misspelled. That is the way it is on the page. I just copied and pasted it.
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Are you using IE or Chrome or some other browser?

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shine Runner View Post
    Are you using IE or Chrome or some other browser?
    Chrome !! I'll try IE9 & see if it will still let me on .......

... cp

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I just got the BnM site with IE 9
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy View Post
    Chrome !! I'll try IE9 & see if it will still let me on .......

... cp
    OK ... after having to "allow" Adobe Flash Player to open, and a "not responding" delay ... and closing the page, then opening it back up ... I did get IE9 to access BnM's website.

The delay time of IE in opening/accessing website pages & the near constant "not responding" error /crashes are the main reason I made Chrome my primary browser !! Internet Explorer just became too unstable for me to use with any speed or confidence ... so I switched. I have yet to have any problems from Chrome.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Dang it. Have cleared cookies and history twice. Used McAfee secure search too. Just won't let me on it. I was in middle of placing an order a few days ago when it happened the first time. Haven't been able to get back on since. Have used the links at the bottom of this site and the banner ads too. Same darn thing. Any ideas? I know I can call them and order, I just wanted to use the web site to help me decided between a couple different rods I was looking at.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, now I went and looked at more settings and had to turn off Active X filtering and close IE and reopen. Now I can get to the BnM site. IE is screwy, but I just can't get used to Chrome.

Got too happy too soon. I can see the site, but now I can not add items to my cart. Back to getting the same darn error. Guess it's time to call Jack or Virginia and place an order the old school way.
    Last edited by Shine Runner; 07-15-2013 at 09:09 PM. Reason: problem started again

Post Thanks / Like

What is it about Chrome that you can't adjust to .... I don't find any significant differences between them, as far as how they work or how I use them. I do have a Google Toolbar .... but, I had it long before I switched to Chrome.

.... cp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast