Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Glen Day 3

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glen Day 3

On the water by 6:45, not sure why! LOL Caught one keeper early and then nothing till about mid morning. Finally found a bite in some brush in about 20 feet. Also caught two channel cat but tossed them back, I don't eat those things! LOL Ended up with eleven, not as good as fishfearme but better than what we've done the last two days. Wife ended up with her personal best today and was the big fish winner. Caught her first 14"! P.S. Somebody needs to have a gar bash at Campground 3 brush pile. There everywhere!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Ozark88; 07-15-2013 at 06:57 PM.
    "My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am" -- unknown

Post Thanks / Like

Shucks, I'd be happy with a cooler of those. My livewell hasn't had more than a few in it in some time now. Goin back to Milford again this weekend.....

Post Thanks / Like

Really yote? Next time I'll keep them and clean em for ya!! Good Luck at Milford, hope the wind doesn't beat you to death again!
    "My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am" -- unknown

Post Thanks / Like

I think you will never be able to fish the Glen again by yourself, the dog was even smiling. Glad you two got into some fish, hope you got a GPS mark on the spot.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ozark! Got plenty of wally fillets in the freezer. Don't tell anybody, but looks like I'll be takin the wife and a friends wife catfishin this weekend. The two gals get a charge catchin them slimy ol cats. And no I don't keep em either.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I misunderstood you, I thought you meant a cooler full of channel cats!!! LOL I might have to trade you some crappies for some of those walleyes!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Meeder View Post
    I think you will never be able to fish the Glen again by yourself, the dog was even smiling. Glad you two got into some fish, hope you got a GPS mark on the spot.
    Got it marked Ron, have to try it out when you get out this way again.