Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What ya think about this Jig?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What ya think about this Jig?

I had been looking for these feathers and finally found them. Don't ask too much work went into finding this, but I would like to hear what you think about it.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

crappiekid24 is offline Moderator Ice Fishing Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks good! Also what is the resolution on your camera? I cant seem to get a clear picture of my jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

Man I am not sure, but when I download it on to my computer it's 1360X1020 pixels. It's a cam corder with memory stick for still shots. It's a Sony Digital Cam Corder DCR-TRV30 if that helps any. I use to zoom feature as well. I also process it through photo software that makes it a little sharper and I can help the Exposure a little. I also cut down it's size for the Internet about to half size from where it started.

As a matter of fact I have a fine Nikon 35mm that I don't use hardly at all and need to sell it I guess to get ma a regular digital camera. I even have several telephoto lens and a speed light flash also all the filters and cool stuff. Can't believe I bought this and then have barley used it at all, Duh on me! Cost me a load too and I know they are not worth as much as I paid. Guess I will put it on ebay.
    Last edited by skiptomylu; 09-26-2006 at 04:03 PM.

Peak Vise Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiekid24
    Looks good! Also what is the resolution on your camera? I cant seem to get a clear picture of my jigs.

See how the stuff in the background is fuzzy and the jig is in focus? If it is just vice-versa in your digital pics, the camera may be focusing on objects in the background and leaving your jig out of focus. Next time, try a neutral background so that the camera has nothing else to focus on except the jig itself. Hope it helps...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ceb
    See how the stuff in the background is fuzzy and the jig is in focus? If it is just vice-versa in your digital pics, the camera may be focusing on objects in the background and leaving your jig out of focus. Next time, try a neutral background so that the camera has nothing else to focus on except the jig itself. Hope it helps...
    I agree and if you make sure your object is in the middle of you view finder it may help. It should focus before the pic is taken. Also if you are trying to get too close or closer than your camera is capable of then, it will be fuzzy.

Peak Vise Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

The jig looks good....should be a crappie killer............ ..........Nice color choice.............

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Skip---- been saving my egg money. Me and mama need to make a trip to Hemphill and the Bend again to learn the art of catching crappie in 40 ft. water. I bet you and me could swap some lies and jigs and you could give us a lesson in crappie fishing. I'm about ready to retire and do some serious fishing for the devils in waters elsewhere. Stay healthy and catch a lot of crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok there is another one I have to rember for when I make my next order. :rolleyes: NIce looking jig.
    Hope your lines stay wet and your livewells full.:D