PDA

View Full Version : CDC: people are the best

crappie1133
07-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Since I have become a member of this site I have read and put to practice a lot I have picked up from reading everyones comments. Someone will always chip in with help. I have learned a lot about sonar, electronics and depthfinders reading canepoles(Tom), Mvinc(Ricky), humminbird greg and others comments. I always seek out their comments because they know their stuff. Never met them but I feel I know them through this site. Always helpful. I check this site daily and learn something new each day and am a better fishman because of it, Keep up the good work guys I am still learning..... crappie1133

satdoc1
07-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Glad to have you with us. There are a lot of folks on here that can help with most anything you can come up with.

Cmj
07-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Geeat folks on here.

shipahoy41
07-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Since I have become a member of this site I have read and put to practice a lot I have picked up from reading everyones comments. Someone will always chip in with help. I have learned a lot about sonar, electronics and depthfinders reading canepoles(Tom), Mvinc(Ricky), humminbird greg and others comments. I always seek out their comments because they know their stuff. Never met them but I feel I know them through this site. Always helpful. I check this site daily and learn something new each day and am a better fishman because of it, Keep up the good work guys I am still learning..... crappie1133

That is so true. I believe that we are really belssed to have such nice and helpful people on this site.

chucktx
07-11-2013, 08:28 PM
x2!!!!!!

Slab
07-11-2013, 09:46 PM
We have an absolutely wonderful family here on crappie.com, that is for sure. Welcome aboard.

Marine
07-15-2013, 12:13 AM
X2

BoarBuster
07-15-2013, 10:49 PM
I to check this site daily. I just love it and all of the info I have found. As of yet I have not had the pleasure of meeting any of the peole on here but for sure I am looking forward to it. I do like seeing what others have done to their boats and hearing what they would not do or use again along with why.

FISH ON:fish

Bobo Greybeard
07-15-2013, 11:17 PM
I am a newbie on here but I find myself coming to this site before I go anywhere else on the web now. There is some great people here and a heck of a lot of great advice and wonderful information. Thanks for sharing, Bobo