Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: CDC: people are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Default CDC: people are the best

Since I have become a member of this site I have read and put to practice a lot I have picked up from reading everyones comments. Someone will always chip in with help. I have learned a lot about sonar, electronics and depthfinders reading canepoles(Tom), Mvinc(Ricky), humminbird greg and others comments. I always seek out their comments because they know their stuff. Never met them but I feel I know them through this site. Always helpful. I check this site daily and learn something new each day and am a better fishman because of it, Keep up the good work guys I am still learning..... crappie1133

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to have you with us. There are a lot of folks on here that can help with most anything you can come up with.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Sales and service on Directv and Wildblue internet
    Owner of Sickle Jigs.
    Slab Bandit Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Geeat folks on here.
    ><}}}}*> (C.J.)

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie1133 View Post
    Since I have become a member of this site I have read and put to practice a lot I have picked up from reading everyones comments. Someone will always chip in with help. I have learned a lot about sonar, electronics and depthfinders reading canepoles(Tom), Mvinc(Ricky), humminbird greg and others comments. I always seek out their comments because they know their stuff. Never met them but I feel I know them through this site. Always helpful. I check this site daily and learn something new each day and am a better fishman because of it, Keep up the good work guys I am still learning..... crappie1133
    That is so true. I believe that we are really belssed to have such nice and helpful people on this site.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

x2!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

We have an absolutely wonderful family here on crappie.com, that is for sure. Welcome aboard.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

X2

Post Thanks / Like

I to check this site daily. I just love it and all of the info I have found. As of yet I have not had the pleasure of meeting any of the peole on here but for sure I am looking forward to it. I do like seeing what others have done to their boats and hearing what they would not do or use again along with why.

FISH ON

Post Thanks / Like

I am a newbie on here but I find myself coming to this site before I go anywhere else on the web now. There is some great people here and a heck of a lot of great advice and wonderful information. Thanks for sharing, Bobo