Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Once Again

Post Thanks / Like

Default Once Again

Crappie.com shows what she is made of. Been texting and talking to Crappie24 from Ill about their trip they made this week for some time. Had the pleasure to visit with them on the water and then later in the evening Tuesday. He had his son, a friend from work and his grandson with him. It was good to see these young ens fired up about fishing in 95 degree temps. glad yall had a good trip.
    Later that evening was a complete turn around as it was posted on the MS board that one of our members had lost his father to an auto accident. Mine and many others hearts were heavy and hurting and at this point we didnt even know the indentity due to all notifications needing to be made. Yesterday morning we found out it was Mo Money's father and my heart sank even farther. Mo got the call not an hour after he and I had been on the phone planning a fishing trip Tuesday afternoon. My prayers go out to Mo and his family in this time of loss.

I met Mo and Crappie24 through this site, both are now friends and for that I am thankful to Ed for what he has created here. A place where we can share, help, rib and pick at each other, and make some life long friends.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

C.C is like one big extended family......one rejoyces, we all rejoyce.......one hurts, we all hurt. Have made a lot of good friends here.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Well said RG, don't know you personally but you hit the nail on the head. I have made some good friends on here and we share the good and bad times together.
    "Guns have only two enemies rust and politicians."

Post Thanks / Like

You all are so right. I feel I owe my love of Crappie fishing to the folks on this site and especially Ed and his crew. Been to a couple camps and they really are like family reunions. May not see each other often, but always like family!
    Give a man a fish and feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day!