Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: little allison on sat. night

Post Thanks / Like

Default little allison on sat. night

fished from about 9;30PM till just shy of 3:00am in about 24' of water on a steep dropoff on a point.Caught about 60 most were throw backs kept around 20.No big fish to speak of ,3 went over a pound but not much over.Had problems with the new (used) boat.forward drive would not engage after sitting out there for 5 hours.rowed almost all the way out on one paddle in a 24' toon.Arms were very sore the next day.Got the problems dealt with yesterday and am ready for another go.Anybody going out this week?
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Brokenboat Guest

Default Taking my 4 yr old girl out wed. night

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    fished from about 9;30PM till just shy of 3:00am in about 24' of water on a steep dropoff on a point.Caught about 60 most were throw backs kept around 20.No big fish to speak of ,3 went over a pound but not much over.Had problems with the new (used) boat.forward drive would not engage after sitting out there for 5 hours.rowed almost all the way out on one paddle in a 24' toon.Arms were very sore the next day.Got the problems dealt with yesterday and am ready for another go.Anybody going out this week?
    I'm going to take my kid to crowder creek her 1 st time fishing in a boat.
    Don't know how it will work out i'm taking her a sleeping bag, should be
    interesting. hope it didn't cost you a arm and a leg to get that toon fixed.
    i'll post a report thurs. Maybe she will catch a cooler full.

Post Thanks / Like

Goodluck man.I have a 6 year old and she loves to go fishing.She just dosent like to fish once shes there.It seems that as long as they are biting its ok, but have 30 minutes down and shes ready to run laps around the boat.Hope you do good.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey big "E", was it just a shift cable or adjustment?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey crappie joe, it sure was.I was actually pretty mad when I saw what a small problem it was.Ill know next time though.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey big E that sounds like a pretty good nite of fishin. I haven't been in a week. Would you be able to help me out with alittle more info on where that spot is? I'm goin Thur nite. Thanks
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

hi kunes, if youve ever been in little allison youve probably been in this cove.You travel up LA and make the right hand turn to continue up creek, as you go up the middle of the channel theres a point on your left with shallow bouys pretty far out.Turn left up into this cove and there are boathouses on the left of the cove.The first and biggest is yellow and faded.We fished the point on the right side of the cove as you face into it.That point drops really gradually then drops off to about 24'.We anchored on that spot.It was probably about 100' from shore.Good luck, and look out for the tater chips,they are everywhere.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks....I'll keep that spot in mind.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com