Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Spring river trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spring river trip

I posted a while back that I wanted some of those AR state decals when I took my trip to the Spring river. Well no reply on where to pick some up while on the road. I went online to argunowners.com but it was a waste of time check on where ammo and reloading supplies could be found. I think that site is dead. I have post over a year old that don't have a reply to them. So I click on walmart and find all the stores along the way. There are 4 adults in our party. We stopped at every walmart from west memphis to Thayar, MO. Picking up 3 to 12 boxes of ammo at each store, then did it again on the way home. At one store we had some 10 to 12 people behind us at the sporting goods counter. When we finished there was no one there, we emptied the pistol section. We didn't buy any of that steel cased stuff, all brass.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think those decals were made by anyone in Arkansas. Give Creekslick a PM. He bought a gross of them a couple of years ago and may still have the contact.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

RCC is offline Crappie.com Legend and Arkansas Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Obama has sold more ammunition than anyone I know. He can probably get a job with remington or federal or some manufacturer after he retires.
    RCC's Crappie Eradication Service
    Eliminating your slab problems one fish at a time
    For free estimates give us a call at O U 812.

Post Thanks / Like

And folks like you my friend are the reason the rest of us can't find any ammo. Hoarders are making hard for the plinkers to plink.

You Can Make a Difference!

Post Thanks / Like

Hoarders
    About half of that ammo was shot up sunday evening. The other half will be shot this sunday. Just to get the brass to reload.
    The only things I hoard is powder, primers and bullets. I buy in bulk to get haz-mat and shipping cost down. And lead to make sinkers, jigs and bullets.
    No resell on my part.

Post Thanks / Like

I found out today we have 2 more MS boys over there hoarding up all the powder and primers they can find.
    Give me some names of reloading stores near or in Hot Springs and Little Rock.