Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Crappie Fisherman Here

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Crappie Fisherman Here

I can't believe that there isn't anybody out there that would like to help some one get into crappie fishing. I put up a thread a week ago and I have not recived a single reply on it. I've have never fished for crappies before and would like to find someone to help me fish for them. If there's anybody out there, please get back to me and we can meet up and talk some about it. I would like to start fishing for them as soon as possable but don't know where to go or what to use. I live in Upstate New York, Rochester area. Thanks Bob.

Post Thanks / Like

Default lack of responses

Quote Originally Posted by camo521
    I can't believe that there isn't anybody out there that would like to help some one get into crappie fishing. I put up a thread a week ago and I have not recived a single reply on it. I've have never fished for crappies before and would like to find someone to help me fish for them. If there's anybody out there, please get back to me and we can meet up and talk some about it. I would like to start fishing for them as soon as possable but don't know where to go or what to use. I live in Upstate New York, Rochester area. Thanks Bob.
    I dont know why nobody has reponded to your post but I will help in any way I can. this is really a great site with great peaple witch most of are out fishing with the fall season finaly here.I am down here in Ga. but crappie are crappie so let me know If I can be of help. you can follow the links on this site to alot of good info I also have some links on my site that may be of help.

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks for the support.

Thanks crappieday, I don't know why my self. I've always want to get into fishing for them and now that I'm retired I have the time to do it. I'll be looking around the web site to see what I can pick up here and there, but it will not tell me where to look around here. thanks for the support and I'll be talking to you on here some time, thanks Bob.