Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: need suggestios

Post Thanks / Like

Default need suggestios

i need to match a reel to a 9' bps crappie max mighty lite rod. i wish it had spinning line guides on it. will use it to jig. dip, swim minnows and ect. picked it up the other day at the catolog store for 15 bucks so i didnt think i went wrong. ive got a frabil p10 spinning reel and a bps tournament pro 10bb reel laying around. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Post Thanks / Like

Never found that big of differance if I wasn't casting all day. (verticle jig mostly). Just matching the weight to balance the pole so its neutral on tip weight so I can jig allday long without hurting (arthritis). Find what you like and are confident in is my thinking
    The Speed of a Rhino The Power of a Gazelle

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet Jigging15 can hook you up

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I put the frabil on it and took it to stockton tonight and did some vertical jigging. i really like the the rod its got a real fast sensitive tip on it but its got plenty of backbone too. it reminds me alot of my outlaw 7'2'' crappie pole and i love my outlaw rod. ragnar i'll put a couple different reels on it and see how well i can balance it out. speck if i cant come up with something i already have i'll ck with jigging15. thank you both for the advice. tight lines