Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Antioch Road

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Antioch Road

Now that lots of you guys that came down to the TZ Tourney knows where Anitoch Road is and Antioch Road is and Antioch Road is and where Springville is and where Springville is and where Elkhorn is,,,,,I broke down and updated my profile. I am in Old Springfield, off Antioch and Elkhorn, near Springfield. Come visit. Ment to post this earlier, but got lost following Jerry Blake to Antioch Road.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

LOL I remember that trip.

I get lost coming from Antioch Road to your place. But now I know where the launch ramp is straight across the bay from Mansard Island. And I am sure that Jeff knows his way around there now as well as I do.

Suggestion. Stop at the gas station on HWY79 by the Bridge and near Paris Landing State Park and get a county map of Paris & Henry County, TN before you head out into the boonies down there. It's well worth the 4 bucks to buy the map before you get completely lost in the Wildlife bottoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    Now that lots of you guys that came down to the TZ Tourney knows where Anitoch Road is and Antioch Road is and Antioch Road is and where Springville is and where Springville is and where Elkhorn is,,,,,I broke down and updated my profile. I am in Old Springfield, off Antioch and Elkhorn, near Springfield. Come visit. Ment to post this earlier, but got lost following Jerry Blake to Antioch Road.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Moose- funny you should say you got lost. I missed East A. and took West A. and found the campground on the way to Mansard Island. Sometimes GOOD things happen when you get lost.

Post Thanks / Like

Heck I made that mistake so many times and didn't even know it. I was wondering why one time I went by the Lodge and the next time I never saw that lodge. But each way led out to Hyw 79 so I never noticed that I was on the wrong road. They really should put East Antioch and West Antioch on the road signs that you see after you get off the main highway. If I were in charge each different road would be called a entirely different name. Too many road called the same name on all the road signs for my taste. Having the county map helps if you take the time to look at it. LOL. I only do that when I get lost instead of before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay95
    Moose- funny you should say you got lost. I missed East A. and took West A. and found the campground on the way to Mansard Island. Sometimes GOOD things happen when you get lost.
    Regards,

Moose1am