Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: El Dorado Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default El Dorado Lake

Took out Don last night to get his mind straight again and we were able to catch some crappie in the trees. Fished from 8-6 FOW with the largest fish over 14. Caught several smaller ones but it was fun chasing crappie again. Won't be around much in the next week as I will be in SD at Oahe for the big Walleye tournament.

Water temp 79.8 and muddy... Fished a hedge row up lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job guys! Shane the real question is how did you loose Webster and surface on your home lake last week? I had you penciled in on this one! Good luck up north.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Springhill Duckman View Post
    Good job guys! Shane the real question is how did you loose Webster and surface on your home lake last week? I had you penciled in on this one! Good luck up north.
    Thats a great question and I am still wondering myself... Been on great fish for months and the cold front killed me. From what I was told, Their plaque had our names on them for 1 st place.. Anyways, it worked out that way but there is always next year... Oahe will be fun and I would rather win that one...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again for taking me out to just relax. Great evening on water with no heat, little wind, and no boats to deal with until we left. Water was dirty, all the tree moss that blew of eailer in the storm. Good luck at north Dakota.
    The Speed of a Rhino The Power of a Gazelle

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice.Glad to hear Don got to fish a a little.Good luck at your tourney.
    Life is good today.