Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman Lake Is It

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Lake Is It

Still slow, not many fishing reports. just wondering.

Post Thanks / Like

I was out Sunday afternoon, fish were scattered for me. I caught fish but i had to fish alot of trees and stay on the move. I was using jigs only as well, probably would've helped to have some minners.

Post Thanks / Like

Went last Friday night with little success, but still had a great time. Stayed until about 3:30 in the morning and only kept about 7 or so, quite a few dinks. I still have a tough time finding crappie even when others seem to be tearing em up. Guess fishing is a life long learning hobby, but I need to speed it up!

Going to try it again tonight. Really enjoy that night fishing, and plan to do quite a bit of it this Summer.

Post Thanks / Like

Unless someone has a report from the last 24-48 hours all else is old news. The lake with within 3' of normal, gates are practically shut, by tomorrow and the weekend, things ought to be on fire. I'm hitting it at least two out of the four, might try a conservation lake one day.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Right you are Mr. Brown, should get pretty easy with stable conditions. I need to get out of my office and get after it!

Post Thanks / Like

After today, we're closed for the weekend.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Same here! Four day weekend to get out on the water, relax, spend some time with the wife and kids, and put work in the back of my mind for a while.

Post Thanks / Like

Going tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

We caught lots of dinks yesterday went I took the boys. This is par because we don't move around a lot when they go as they like to tie up and fish with bobbers. I suspect you can get a limit if your dipping and move around a lot.