I was on here and saw the posts about a month or two ago about the state writing tickets for trailer inspections. I, like everyone else assumed it was true and figured like many of the posts, the state was just trying to get another nickel out of us. Yesterday I was talking to a LA Game warden friend of mine and jokingly asked him if he was writing tickets for trailer inspections. He laughed and said, "you too huh" He then explained to me that this has been a pretty big deal at the LDWF office. The colonel got involved and wanted to know who was out writing these tickets. Turns out..no one. Not ONE single ticket has been issued be the wildlife and fisheries in the entire state of LA...not one. And he was told to keep it that way.

So then they called the state police...nope...aint writing them. They had one trooper down around Golden Meadow whos wife was runnin around on him with some guy in a bass club and the trooper sat outside the weigh in and wrote several of the guys buddies this ticket just to be a jerk. He was called on the carpet for it and that was it. Now maybe the rumor started with this one rogue cop, then smaller little municipalities got on the revenue bandwagon, but the LDWF hasn't written one single one of them. He said if they got a ticket from a wildlife agent , tell em to post a picture of it or they are lying.

So, here is your chance. Anyone on here claim to have gotten one of these tickets, post it up. He believes it was started by the inspection station owners or someone with some other axe to grind. I don't know. Post em if ya got em.