Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: my b&m pole

Post Thanks / Like

Default my b&m pole

i just shut the door on the third eye down from the tip on my b&m 10 foot pole, can i save it or at 35.00 dollars just have fond memories?
    WE NEED MORE COWBELL

Post Thanks / Like

Here is their warranty info.

B’n’M warrants their products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. Should any defects appear within a one-year period after purchase, return the pole with your receipt to B’n’M, and if deemed defective will be replaced.

We also have a policy for replacement of broken sections. Call us toll-free at 1-800-647-6363 with your model number. We will quote a price for the new section and ship it to you. This gets you back to fishing in just a few days, saves you the hassle of packing and shipping, and usually costs less than half the price of a new pole.

Can't beat that for customer service!
    CrappieMagnet

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie52
    i just shut the door on the third eye down from the tip on my b&m 10 foot pole, can i save it or at 35.00 dollars just have fond memories?
    Hey Crappie52:

Depending on which pole you have the replacement tip section will be about $12 plus shipping. Shipping charges are the same for one or several tip sections so I would recommend getting one or two extra to save on shipping. If you're luck is like mine, you'll probably never need another tip section as long as you have a spare or two around.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie52

https://secure.redmagnet.com/bnmpole...m?CategoryID=9
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff