Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: STormy Weather

Post Thanks / Like

Default STormy Weather

I love to go fishing and enjoy everything I see and just being out there. If I catch fish, that is a plus. I give them to friends, shut-ins, and those who are unable to go. In the last several days it has been stormy, sometimes with rain and hard to find a window with out some kind of bad weather to go and catch a few. I have been wet before, but lightning, thunder and severe winds are a different animal.( especially in an aluminum boat) Not crazy about getting my boat wet, but I am a little afraid of lightning and wind. If it clears a little, I don't want to fish for a couple of hours, I like to stay several hours. I am hoping this weather pattern will change............ Then it will probably be hot and sweaty......... I like winter fishing better anyway.... Guess I will continue to roll with the tide. Hope everyone is catching bunches... Good fishing.....crappie1133

Post Thanks / Like

I want to go bad but weather here calls for bad thunderstorms thru Thur, don't like to and want get caught in bad storms on water if I can help it. I've seen up close what a direct hit from lighting can do to a person.
    Looks like Fri. morning may be ok.

Post Thanks / Like

not to mention holding a graphite antenna 'er I mean rod
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer