Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Really tired of the Rain!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Really tired of the Rain!!!!!!!!!!

Heavy storms every afternoon since Monday and we're waiting for some serious stuff to move in overnight, their calling for anywhere from 3-4 inchs of rain and then rain almost every day for the next 2 weeks!!! The rivers are way up and they'll be over tommorrow. Already have lots of road washouts , just no place for the water to soak into as the grounds so saturated already.

Post Thanks / Like

Same thing here in Illinois rain rain rain. Last year we had a drought only got 27 inches of rain all year, guess what as of yesterday our to date rain fall for 2013 is 26 inches of rain. Breaking another record so far this year is wettest on record -ever. crazy.
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

That's right, crazy weather!

I can't say "Global Warming" because Al Gore is a liberal .... all the righties hate him? But I can say "Climate Change"!!

I'm scared to death to be out in a lake in my float tube when a storm arrives ...... here in PA!

I don't really care what the oil companies say about Global Warming, with all this pollution and co2 in the air ........ the weather is so screwed up now!

The Susquehanna (my fave place to fish) is so messed up now, it's a almost fishless polluted cesspool! The weather has changed big time in the last few years. If you can't see that, well ........ !!
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 06-28-2013 at 02:50 AM. Reason: no politics please, and no name calling

Post Thanks / Like

It's even bad up here in Mass. We've received over 8" of rain so far this month of June. Record rainfall. Water is high & dingy. The bite is slow.
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

Same thing here in Asheville NC, I've had 36 inches of rain so far this year, that's about 17 inches over normal with wild thunder storms every afternoon.

Post Thanks / Like

Been luckier here in the Hudson Valley of NY. The rain comes for a day or two, but then its gone for a couple days. Heavy stuff been passing either north or south of us most of the time. Gives everything time to clear out before the next load. Kept the trout streams up without flooding them too bad, but the blasted grass is growing so fast, I hardly have to time to fishing!
    Always do what's right - it'll amaze some people and mystify the rest!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in southeast Iowa and dumped 6 inches out of the rain gauge this week alone.

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Please send it down here. We are getting too dry in Arkansas.
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Send some here, we will take it right now! Sorry you guys up there are getting an overkill of rain, but we still need a good bit.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Currently the 2nd wettest June on record here. I'd like to see a change from the current weather pattern as well.