Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Longer Life Bait Bucket

Post Thanks / Like

Default Longer Life Bait Bucket

I saw this product on G3 Sportsman, and really like what I saw. Being an avid fan of the show, I try to support the sponsors. My wife ordered one of the buckets on the 12th of this month for my birthday. They were kind enough to send an invoice and bill the card, however no shipping notice has been sent. Multiple attempts have been made to call, only to get a message of the mailbox being full. Several emails have been sent without an answer. Was wondering if anyone knew anything about them that wasn't on their website because the ways on there obviously do not work. Any help would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

I had that happen a while back for a product that never got shipped. If you used a credit card just call the credit card company and tell them about it, they will attempt to get in touch with the company and resolve the issue. If they can't get in touch with them they will refund the funds paid to your account. Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

What the wackyman said- credit card company can shake up the bucket company very easy.
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah looks like gonna hafta sic the credit card company on them. I was just hoping someone on here knew another contact.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure G3 sportsman has a contact. I would let them know also that one of their sponsors is not shipping products
    Take you kids fishing today!!! They will be grown (and married and have children of their on) tomorrow. Then you can take your GRANDKIDS!
    Podunkideas Pro Staff
    Cornfield Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I contacted G3 and Scott Turnage said he forwarded the email as well. Still no contact or product

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ever get your bait bucket?
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by barrelslime View Post
    Ever get your bait bucket?
    "Forsanmedic" was last on the site in 08/13 according to his profile, so I'd send him a PM if you're interested in the outcome of his plight.

... cp