Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need help cell phone T-Mobile

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need help cell phone T-Mobile

Need help cell phone T-Mobile

Need help cell phone T-Mobile

My old cell phone U.S. Cellular got bought so I need to get new phones for wife & I. The price package I can get thru Costco boils down to two systems same price T Mobile with a better package unlimited & Verizon with limited minutes but supposed to be very good coverage. My question to is anybody using T-Mobile and what area and how is coverage good reception in your area? How about those in Missouri along I57 and I-55 where I travel? I go to Texas from Illinois few times a year so I wonder about reception along I-55 MO., I-40 from West Memphis to Little Rock and I-30 Little Rock to Texarkana. Thanks any help will be most appreciated.
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I-55 from Missouri state line north for 25 miles, Verizon coverage is spotty. When I did hunt up around Anna in southern Illinois, I got great coverage from Portageville, Mo all the way to Anna. Can't see that it would change. I-55 Arkansas state line to West Memphis, great coverage with the exception of one place down around Exit 21. I-40 to Little Rock, I get great coverage. Matter of fact, I-40 all the way to Fort Smith is great coverage. Last time I hit I-30 and drove to Texarkana, I had great coverage all the way.

I don't have a clue about TMobile.

Post Thanks / Like

arkcrappie thanks for the reply...............
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER