Man this lake is low and we are in real need of rain. Where I live on the Bend you can barely run (very Slow at that) with the motor up and still get through the boat lane. You have to go about 1 mile in shallow water before you get to 4' deep.

Mark Robinson of Robinson's Lodge is lucky enough to still not have trouble getting out like we do down here. Mark told me yesterday the crappie had started biting again and the front also shut the crappie off for a couple of days. Thankfully they are back and he did get a real nice mess yesterday morning.

The little front the other day shut the crappie down, but before the my neighbor went out Monday Morning I think and got 32 keepers and said he had to throw back a lot of undersized crappie, like 9" ones. Yesterday he did get into the Blue Catfish and got 24 of them and one big nice crappie. He caught the Blue Cats on chicken hearts. He's going out this morning after the crappie, but I told him he needed to try shallower and I think that is his plan.