Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rosey's in July

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rosey's in July

Just to give all you "Arteest's" a heads up, Rosey's is having a Photo Contest next month and they would LOVE to see some entries from the fishing comunity. The Official Rules will be posted on their web site soon after the 1st but the preliminary details I have are as follows;
    1. Object must be painted with Rosey's Product
    2. Submit as many photo's as you like, from which a panel of judges will select those photo's suitable for posting on the web site.
    3. Each contestant will be allowed no more than 10 entries. Example; A Contestant might send in 25 photo's for consideration. If the judges determine all 25 are suitable for posting on the site, numbers 1 thru 10 will be posted and entered in the competition. (it might be best if the entrant numbered the photo's for the judges consideration).Check the web site next week for official rules and possibly a special email address to send photo's. I believe the prize will be a digital camera.

Post Thanks / Like

The July Photo Contest was postponed till August and entries will be accepted all month. There's also a 50% off sale going on all month on 55 pre selected colors. There is also an opportunity to have up 5 additional entries in the drawing just by making a purchase. For every pound purchased, 1 additional entry will be allowed, with a maximum of 5 (giving you up to 15 chances). Go to Rosey's site for all the detail's.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

where do you send the pictures on your website.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Bob, send your entries to [email protected] along with your name and which Rosey's powder's you used. All the contest info is here... FAQ - Summer Photo Contest | Rosey's Powder Coating

Post Thanks / Like

And you're going to be buying How MANy POUNDS!!!!!!!!!LOL Thanks for the heads up I'll have to check it out.

I finally got my Junebug powder!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    And you're going to be buying How MANy POUNDS!!!!!!!!!LOL Thanks for the heads up I'll have to check it out.

I finally got my Junebug powder!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
    I got a kick out of that also Doug Pounds!! what about ounces
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah you just wait for it he'll post up how much he got and then some of the colors he's mixing!!! I'm gone after work to get the grand daughter 7 hour drive. Except for getting the Junebug powder and working on getting some poured heads to see what a custom will run me, all I've been doing is fishing. No pouring, painting or tying in over a month!!!!!

Hey some of those colors are $5-7 a lb. Can always keep some and trade off the rest, or make some really good/bad mix's without worrying if you're wasting any.

Post Thanks / Like

Why not pounds!?!? When you can get a pound of one if Rosey's Blue powder's for a dollar less than you get 2oz of blue from TJ's. And blue isn't the only color they have you know. There are 55 powder's on the sale list.

Post Thanks / Like

They got a lot of colors I want, but I want to get the molds first if I can swing it!!!!!!! Getting ready to hit the road - if my hometown don't have wireless yet I'll talk to you all Sunday Night!!!!!!!!!!!!