Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Perch and crabs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Perch and crabs

Had to work last weekend but got out this past weekend on sat. and sun. to make up for lost time. Sat. went white perch fishing hitting some shore line structure and caught alot of perch had to keep moving to get big ones took 33 home fun day lots of action. Sun. the wife and I went crabbing and had our best day of the year we got bushel in about 2 1/2 hrs in 4ft of water only bad part was the greenhead flies were biting real good too.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job - Glad you mentioned those GreenHeads though.......makes me a little less jealous of what you have there on the EastSide. OWE Malley is sure making it tougher for me to get over there. I have to go thru 2 tolls which both increase 50% on July 1.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I gotta go over bay bridge today to a family function in pasadena it is rite on the bay so I get to luck at water anyway lol. Its funny you can go to the western shore for free but you gotta pay to come east lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tear-em-up View Post
    Its funny you can go to the western shore for free but you gotta pay to come east lol
    You know what you got there, and I know what I got over here.........would you PAY to come here?..............Didn't think so