Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lights

Post Thanks / Like

Default lights

I am looking for LED underwater lights for night fishing. I was looking at ordering a reel light from Mr Bob right before he passed away. I see his website is now not working. Does anyone have any recommendations. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Niteman, you might want to take a gander on the Georgia forum, they are having some great discussions recently about putting roll cree LED's in strips down the side of the boat. Ole Spiderman on there has a picture of his Triton decked out. The bomb for sure. Him or Quick on there can steer you in the right direction if interested.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You might try a google search for green underwater LED lights. Bob Spare had the best and I have two of his larger sized ones that I treasure , but when he passed away.....Reel Lites went with him.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

strmwalker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by "G" View Post
    You might try a google search for green underwater LED lights. Bob Spare had the best and I have two of his larger sized ones that I treasure , but when he passed away.....Reel Lites went with him.
    X10, I have one of his lights as well !!! best money could buy !!!

"What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday"
    "Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point. "AMEN"

Post Thanks / Like

Niteman go to the website LED Wholesalers.com I am using 2016GN led bar green, it has 4 small lights on it works pretty good. The #4Smt8-30vdc

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strmwalker View Post
    X10, I have one of his lights as well !!! best money could buy !!!
    Yeah. I wish I could have gotten a couple.

Post Thanks / Like

Nightman, if you are looking for a green drop light go Loomisled.com the guy that makes them is a MIT grad and he loves to fish . He has some real good heavy duty, lights. I've talked to him on the phone several times and he's the real deal.
    however if you are looking to set the whole boat up, you really need to check out the Spider-Man's page on the GA form. He has one of the best rigs I've seen thus far . I ordered two lights from loomisled and will be testing them out either Thursday of Friday . From what I've seen so far loomisled has the best underwater lights around. It's really just personal preference weather you want to rig the whole boat or either just get a cuple of lights.

loomisled.com
    Andynloomis
    508-524-0296

Post Thanks / Like

Try Fishing Lights - Dock Lights - Flounder Lights There LED is indestructible!

Post Thanks / Like

The great thing about the CREE LED roll strip lights, you pull up to the spot and just hit the switch and that is it, also with little battery drain. No cords in the way, no alligator clips to attach, no weights to sink submersible lights, no bumping the light in the water and the minnows scatter,no worrying about where to hang them. LED's is the newest best innovative technology a night fisherman has at his hand. Light brings phyto-plankton which brings minnows which brings Mr. Crappie. Walmart carries an aircraft aluminum light gray Cree LED flashlight, for about $20.00, it is the bomb for the price. Buy one and you will see what CREE LED technology is all about. It will put a long Mag Lite to shame and it is small. Runs off of AAA batteries. I own 5 of these lights, cannot say enough about them.

Coleman Max High-Power Flashlight - Walmart.com
    Last edited by Countrytime; 06-26-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

If you don't mind spending a little their are some smaller and brighter lights than Bob sold. This site link will take you to the little round green lights. I use to sell them and still own 2 of these and use them. They are unbleavable with their brightness and just about indestructible. I have one of Bob's that was his largest before he made the last larger one and even though it bigger than these little puck lights, the puck lights are so much brighter.

Jumping Cholla Tackle - Home of the Nucli-Eye... Excite the night!

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast