Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Transfering Files to PC please help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Transfering Files to PC please help

I just picked up the Gen2 12 touch but i cant figure out how to upload the smf.exe files I havent recieve the insight chip yet but i have tried there demo and it doesnt allow me to upload any file but Sl2.exe files. Does that program not support side imagining? I can view the overlay playback on the unit so i dont see why it wound not work on the pc. Also do you know what the Xls.exe files is when at the end of the route it asks if you want to create a structure map? If you could please tell me what software I need, and how to get the structure scan files to playback on my computer. Thanks ive looked everywhere cant find anything about it I tried to install the sonar viewer from Lowrance but it doesnt seem to work on windows 7 any help is greatly appecated

Post Thanks / Like

I have sonar viewer on my windows 7 desk top and have had no issues with it. I don't have any experience with the touch units, sorry. What are the smf and s12 executable files you're trying to load?

Post Thanks / Like

i keep getting error code Mscomctl.ocx i have a brand new laptop so it not my pc can you tell me where you downloaded it from i have tried several times to download from lowrance with no success. As far as the slg.exe file there the structure scan files insight doesnt let me load them only accepts sL2.exe files for sonar but i want to view the side imagining if you can please tell me how to get the program or maybe you can email me a copy [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I down loaded sonar viewer directly from Lowrance. Have you tried to save it first and then run it later? Also do a google search for the error to see what is causing the error and possibly find a fix.

Post Thanks / Like