Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Blkshr 6-21 crackers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blkshr 6-21 crackers

Can't figure them out. Few here and a few there. They are gooduns. Fished the heck out of the spots we would catch one. May catch one or two more. Oldest caught one on a Senko while trying to be Bill Dance. Oh well was fun with my oldest and one of his church buddies. Water temps were 81 and stained.

Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch

Post Thanks / Like

Good fish boys. Was this from Blackshear?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes. Above 280.
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

I thought bream bed around the full moons and new moons in April May and June in the South. I did not find or smell any bedding fish at all yesterday. I covered A LOT of shore line in 2-5 FOW that was good sandy bottom. Saw areas where shells had washed up on the clay/sand banks too. I know water clarity was not good but didn't think that affected them that much. Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

I believe the crackers only bed one time in April or May. I may be wrong but that is the way it seems to me. Gills will bed almost every month until October.

My big spring group is thanking bout going to Blackshear or Santee next spring for crackers. Those pics indicate a good cracker crop down there but it is HARD to beat Santee.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe you and I need to scout Blackshear out for your group and see if I can learn something about these addictive freighttrain pulling good eating rascals. Just let me know when....................