Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Floods

Post Thanks / Like

Default Floods

Well after working three 12 and a half hour shifts, got a call from my wife that school here(Coffee County, Manchester) had been cancelled. Could have sworn i saw Noah on the way home. Water everywhere. Think i will drag out the canoe and troll in the back yard. :rolleyes:
    Last edited by fatboy; 12-09-2004 at 11:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default fatboy

Makes for good duck hunting in flooded fields
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pig

You should really be able to get around by water waterfowling on Shelbyville. The ramp at Wolf Creek & Bo Woods lack about 6 inches of being onto the flat at the top of the ramp. Corp has pulled the courtesy ramp at Bo Woods and I suspect at Whitley also. Also pulled the one at ninth street ramp.

Hopefully I'll get my boat back tomorrow. Was voltage regulator. They had to order it. Get it back just in time for nasty weather.

Went over to Catfish connection this morning. I pick up a catlog for you the next time we hook up. I'll probably get some breakfast on my way to Klauser in the morning. I'll park the Blazer out on the south side of the lot if you happen to be going out in the morning. I'll leave the doors unlock and the catalog will be up front.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy, the main bridge over the road here at the bass club doesnt like much at all for the water to be up on it. Both docks are just barely peeking above the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Here at pickwick dam. The water is over the parking lot at the dam. And the water is everywhere. WE will be lucky to be able to fish the river by mid Jan.
    Highest water in years was 399.50 and its at 395. now.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Is the 2005 Catfish Connection catalog out yet? They are supposed to send me a 2005 issue when it is availible. There is alot of good crappie gear in it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default High water

Couple of pictures of what Lake Shelbyville, IL looked like yesterday. Don't have to back very far down the ramp. water lacks about 6 inches of being at the very top of the ramp. Other pictures show the outflow at the dam. Expected to crest 12/11 at 10.5 feet above normal pool. Currently it is at 9.59 feet above normal.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville