Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Willie Nelson

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Willie Nelson

Poor Willie. His tour bus was searched at a safety check in Louisiana. Found wacky weed & narcotic mushrooms. Issued misdemeanor citations to him & his travel companions. He's an angel flying too close to the ground.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MAINEIAC
    Poor Willie. His tour bus was searched at a safety check in Louisiana. Found wacky weed & narcotic mushrooms. Issued misdemeanor citations to him & his travel companions. He's an angel flying too close to the ground.
    Yeah, but he's On The Road Again!! I heard 1-1/2 lbs of smoke and unspecified amount of shrooms. If I thought I could do something to reform marijuana laws in this country I'd do so and I am not the least bit shy about saying so or any backlash. I am not advocating it for children or as a cure for obesity or nymphomania, I am saying there is an age of legality to drink and anyone who has experienced both effects knows you would much rather meet someone driving down the road who has toked up a fat sack of good weed than the cat leavin the bar or pulling out of the driveway after a 12 pk.
    And this comes from someone who has not puffed up a doobie in almost a decade. The worst that ever happened in my world after a good smoke was drivin down the road listening to music with a smile on my face eating potato chips lookin for some lovin.

I still do the very same thing only I don't much care for chips anymore and I know the location of the lovin without doing as much driving.
    Jeff
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

I heard he got busted. Anyone else would have been hauled in. I don't agree with doing anything that is illegal but i had several friends that had the attitude "why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly" still dont make it right, i think for medicinal purposes its ok, other than that, to each their own. And it don't matter how many times Willie get caught, he's not gonna quit.
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

I disagree but I respect your opinion. Thats whats great about this country and nice about most everyone on the board-you can speak your piece and then see what everyone else thinks. I am not one to get on the soap box and make an issue of anything or do a who's right whos wrong thing. Say hi to La for me, I love the place. Only 3 rings of the real McCoy boudin left in freezer, starting to get worried.
    Jeff
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

I have to blame Willie getting pulled over on Toby Keith. Recently, on one of those morning news programs, (major network) the guy doing the interview asked about his trip with Willie. Toby said, when in Rome..... In other words, he more or less narc'd him out. This may have spurred the stop in the first place, talking about smokin dope with Willie on his bus on National TV. Not a smart thing to do.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

to be fair about it, he should be sitting in the slammer somewhere. if you or i had a pound and half and got caught with it we dang sure would. he's about 75 isnt he? i guess you're never too old to toke.....i just couldnt imagine my grandfather sitting back and burning one while he was still on earth.

Post Thanks / Like

Willie is 75 and one of the band members that was with him is 79. They should have said it was for the eyes then maybe they could have got by with it:D I am not condoning it have never tried it myself but that might have helped.
    Hope your lines stay wet and your livewells full.:D

Post Thanks / Like

the news release said. A search of the bus produced 1 1/2 pounds of marijuana and 0.2 pounds of narcotic mushrooms, according to state police.

Nelson, 73, has been an advocate for the legalization of marijuana. and i dont think the Toby Kieth thing had anything to do with it, because in 2002 Toby produced a song called "I'll never smoke weed with Willie again" I dont think they waited 4 years to decide to search him.

The 73-year-old Nelson of Spicewood, Texas; 59-year-old Tony Sizemore of Saint Cloud, Fla.; 75-year-old Bobbie Nelson of Briarcliff, Texas; 54-year-old Gates Moore of Austin, Texas; and 50-year-old David Anderson of Dallas, Texas were issued citations for possession of mushrooms and possession of marijuana and released.
    And they said Willie is facing possible jail time and an unspecified fine.
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

Why dont they leave ole willie alone he has been smoking all his life and the ones that searched his bus knew that i guess they seen some easy revenue rolling down the street and decided to collect...and dope smoker or not willie is a legend,lets not forget what he has done for the farmers in this country.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

one good don`t make every thing right . think the goverment helps the farmers WITH OUR TAX MONEY ENOUGH . that is probabley where he gits it .
    farmers here are plowing up crops now the the goverment is paying them a good price . don`t know of another industrey that gits as much help as the farmers from the goverment .
    i am a buisness man my self and i don`t git goverment help . if i can`t make a living i will just have to quit .
    retired and now i will always fish

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast