Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interior of my new boat

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Interior of my new boat

Well kinda. Also owner of Custombilt Pondtoons, Mr Steve Bynum. We worked out all the details for my new boat. Also, the "real" white house. Didn't get much sightseeing as it rained most all the time we were in Alabama. Shoot.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Cane Pole; 06-13-2013 at 09:26 PM.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

very nice looking toon!!!!! the construction looks pretty solid!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Gonna be a nicely constructed boat. Congrats. We can't with to see the finished boat and you get some slime in the boat.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

looking forward to seeing it on the water Tom, hope you do not mind if I come over and gander at it a bit when you get close to us on the bay. Love the frame work.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks good Tom......looks like you made a stop in Tupelo......you should have hollered at me
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Cellphone charger quit working so I was without talk power. I have an older phone that pull your pants down from the weight. Wal Mart didn't have a charger for this phone. May have to rig me a charger up.

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Tom, I sure am glad our KY Lake get togethers are held in the fall so we don't have to look at those bare legs up close. Bad enough having to look at Wisker's in shorts on a warm day.

That boat looks like it will be the berries for you and the wife. I just hope your area of the lake doesn't get as rough as it does up this way. Might make those hand rails real valuable real quick.

I've always wished I could be in on the planning, design and building of my own boat. I doubt I could afford it once it was built.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Ain't I purdy!!!! Brenda and I are fair weather fishing folks. This boat will be different than anything on the lakes (when I get thru with it). They just building the frame/body and sending the piece parts to to assemble. You will prob see the boat this fall if I get thru the assembly part.

Post Thanks / Like

You'll be easy to spot when you're out on the lake, maybe I'll find some new fishing spots.
    Looks like you got a big project to work on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lowe rider View Post
    You'll be easy to spot when you're out on the lake, maybe I'll find some new fishing spots.
    Looks like you got a big project to work on.
    People do follow me around, ask billybob. Believe they were trying to fish my livewell. ha

I will be installing a electronic stick steering (joystick). I experimented on my jon boat last year and got all the bugs worked out. I will also have a movable cockpit to protect Brenda and myself from the flying fish that have moved into our area.

I enjoy doing projects of this nature. At my age, this will probably be my last major project.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast